Sunday 6 May 2012

Oprah Breaks Down Into Tears Addressing Rumours That She Is A Lesbian



Oprah could not avoid an outburst of tears when addressing rumours that she is a lesbian via an interview with Babara Walters. Oprah was answering to rumours that she and her close friend Gayle King are lovers.

Speaking on Gayle King Oprah said “She is the mother I never had. She is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don’t know a better person. I don’t know a better person. It’s making me cry because I’m thinking about how much I probably have never told her that.”

About the rumours of being a lesbian Oprah said the rumours aren't true. "I'm not even kind of lesbian" she said “The reason why it irritates me is because it means that somebody must think I’m lying. That’s number one. Number two why would you want to hide it? That is not the way I run my life.”

However this did not stop the “National Enquirer” from persisting with the rumours. The paper had a picture of Oprah and Gayle on the cover with the heading "Oprah and Gayle's secret life exposed"

They also have on the cover “She says she’s not GAY but here’s the REAL story”, “Their lesbian lies”, “They DO share a bed” and “What she hid during Barbara Walters interview”.


Inside the “National Enquirer” reports:

Both washed their hands of men years ago, insiders say, with Oprah callously betraying her former fiance Stedman Graham to nurture her relationship with Gayle.

What’s more, sources say the wealthy and powerful talk-show queen has used payoffs, bribes and outright lies to keep America from learning her secrets.

“Oprah and Gayle genuinely love each other,” an Oprah family member told The ENQUIRER.
“But they don’t think the rest of the world could ever understand their feelings, so they keep their private life quiet.”

Seems like the National Enquirer could not pass the opportunity to make a cover story off the interview, and simply reporting what Oprah said would not generate as much sales as reporting against it.

No comments:

Post a Comment