Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mariah Carry Weightloss After Giving Birth To Twins



Mariah Carey is known to always flaunt a slim figure and she did not allow that to stop after gaining 70 pounds when pregnant with her twins. After giving birth, the singer shed 30 pounds from her gained weight to reveal a bikini body which she flaunted on the May issue of shape magazine.

"I put on around 70 pounds," Carey said. "But if you look at photos of me when I was pregnant, you'd say, 'Wow, she gained 9,000 pounds!' A lot of it was water weight because I pretty much had head-to-toe edema, which is very painful. Luckily, all the swelling went away fairly quickly after the babies were born.

Then I had about 30 more pounds to drop. I have such empathy for people who need to lose a lot of weight, because I know what they're going through. I remember thinking at the time, 'I'll never look or feel the same again.'"

But fortunately Mariah did regain her slim figure thanks to the help of Jenny Craig. The singer said she used Jenny Craig to help lose the rest of the weight because she liked the way their program is structured.







No comments:

Post a Comment